A lot of people have been asking me what I’m doing with all of this free time I have now that I’m not courting 24 of the biggest beauties out there. Well…boating, of course!
Okay fine, that’s not all, but it’s definitely my favourite summer activity, and there’s no better way to do it than in Vancouver.
You won’t catch me without these boating essentials, and I think you should definitely consider them for the next time you find yourself on a boat, I’ll tell ya that for free.
- Shades: Vans
- Boating Pants: Shop the Look
- Flippy Floppies: Shop the Look
- WINE (duh):The Unreserved Wine Co. (New CANADIAN Brand, check ’em out!)
- Boating Tank (is that a thing?): Shop the Look
- Bouy (in case you need to jump into the water to avoid a Seagull attack)
- Tunes: I’m on a Boat by The Lonely Island Ft. T-Pain
Get your towels ready, its about to go down…I’m on a boat!
P.s. Shout out to this lovely lady Melissa who stopped and said hello, made my day!
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW:
*If you can’t see the items, please disable your ad blocker*